Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is the last post from my other blog


I also sent in this publicity photo. Cool, huh? My editor loved it. She says that she sent it right over to the publicity people because it was so EXCELLENT. The photographer is Kevin Winzeler. See his stuff at kevinwinzeler.com. She also said the next step for Petronella Saves Nearly Everyone is the binding. I guess the copies she sent out earlier are not the advanced reader copies, but just the text that she sent out to a couple of special readers. One of them was kind enough to email me and say he would try to read it, but he's kind of swamped right now. For instance, one of his books just hit the New York Times bestseller list. Congratulations to him. He deserves it. If he says something nice about my book I might even tell who he is.

Sad, but true, I just had another great idea for a book. Now if I only had time to write.

No comments: